The Learning Garden Preschool is a Christian-based preschool. We do focus mainly on your academic curriculum. We do add a Fun with God segment that is about a half an hour each day; which can include a story, song, short bible verse and an art project.
“When you look into the face of a child,
you see the heart of God”
The Learning Garden’s hours of operation are 6:30am – 6:00pm Monday through Friday. The Learning Garden will be closed on the following days: New Years, Veteran’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas.
Learning Garden is licensed for children between the ages six weeks and seven years old.
Meals and Snack:
We are a Peanut-Free Facility. Learning Garden provides breakfast, hot lunch and an afternoon snack.
As role models for your children, our staff is trained to provide the necessary support and positive attitudes that create a warm and nurturing environment. Our teachers are certified and credentialed processional early childhood educators. Our teachers and assistant teachers participate in continuing their education through college courses, seminars, workshop, in-service days, and regular staff meetings to ensure that they remain current and knowledgeable in the early childhood field.
- Key-pad entry
- Cameras in all classroom
- Children are not released to anyone other than those on their emergency cards. Identification will be checked (Children can only be signed in and out by people over 18 years of age).
- Someone always up front in lobby.
- Fire alarm equipped with smoke detectors, heat sensors and a pull stations placed throughout the preschool.
- Sprinkle system throughout the preschool.
- Teachers are constantly doing head counts in their classroom.